New Youtube Channel

Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA
Please subscribe!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Xmas Chocolate Cake 圣诞巧克力蛋糕





I made these cakes as Christmas gifts to my church members using my Chocolate Moist Cake recipe.



The words were done with Royal Icing (I think they're called that, I got the recipe from snooping around a book fair when I was 15).



Baked them in round foil pans




And I didn't have enough pans, so I baked them in mini loaf pans, and wrapped the sides to hide the ugliness.

I asked my sister in law to pass to them on Sunday, as I can't make it to church that day.
And on Christmas day, which was 2 days later, I recieved lotsa good comments and people asking for the recipe. They said it was really moist and nice.

The Chocolate Moist Cake recipe is my first entry, do check it out, not by looking, but by trying it out yourself.

I got the recipe from http://www.bestmoistchocolatecakerecipe.com/, and did some minor modifications to it.


Royal icing recipe: (according to me..haha)

454 gm icing sugar
1 egg white
juice from 1 lemon

Mix them all together and ta-da.. start piping.

It will not harden much, due to the acidity of the lemon juice. If you want it to really harden up, replace the lemon juice with 3 tbsp water.

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

If you have tried any of the recipes and blogged about it, please provide a link so that others may have a look at it too :)

FOR NON BLOGGERS:
Please select profile and click "Name/URL" if u do not have any profiles on any of those listed, type in the name (leave the URL empty)

It's not nice to call you ANONYMOUS, so please leave a name.
From 15/11/13 onwards, I will NOT reply comments with no name.

Only comments on posts older than 24 hours will be moderated :)
You won't see them appearing immediately if it's not a fresh post.






Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...